The newest additions to my shop:

Friday, November 6, 2009

Illustration Friday - blur

Thanks to the tip off from Diane Evans in my last post I've decided to throw my hat into the ring and join the artists participating in Illustration Friday. Each week a new theme is released for artists to draw, this weeks theme: blur

If you look closely you'll see that I sketched this on the back of an envelope (hey if its good enough for the Gettysburg address its good enough for me) I think I will keep the pen and ink style for my drawings for a while, but I may just graduate to real paper for next week. Learn more about the contest at www.illustrationfriday.com/

1 comment:

  1. great work Emily....make sure you add your link to the links section of IF ....it will send more people to your blog to check out your work.....just click on enter your link....

    ReplyDelete