The newest additions to my shop:

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A day spent in planning

This post inspired by Jessica Rose at Vol. 25. I stumbled upon her post about doing her first craft show last fall, her booth turned out super cute, as was the pre-show diagram she made to plan it all out.

As I am in the process of overhauling my display anyway I thought I'd make a mash up of how I think it will turn out.
Voila!

Here is my old set up for reference: http://www.flickr.com/photos/candycalamity/3373828681/

So my top 5 to-dos for craft show domination:
1. raise up the magnet stand to make it closer to eye level, and give me a good place to hide things like snacks and pens

2. after a few scouting trips to home depot I've decided to make my new main display from chicken wire and pvc pipes - it's going to be awesome and will also give me a spot for

3. a banner and

4. clip on lights

5. with the new hanging system my eventual goal will be to have uniform tags on everything with my name, logo, and the price (maybe even inventory numbers).


I'm super pumped about the new plan, but with shows fast approaching in April, I have no idea how I'm going to pull it off. I guess we'll see.


p.s. Just so you know I'm not planning on selling poorly scribbled flowers and circles in the future - I just hit the limit on my photo editing skills on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment