The newest additions to my shop:

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Where have I been

So I noticed when I posted my Illustration Friday post last week that it had been well over a month since my last post, when I had intended to only take a brief holiday rush break.


What have I been up to?

Working on the Craft 365 project - the original deadline to finish was 12/31/2010 and that did not happen, but I am really close, and I've been doing much better about crafting a little everyday.  See the complete project on Flickr here:  Craft 365 Set  I'm at day 354 now - so close!

Reading other blogs - I've been reflecting on what I'm doing over here and whether I want to go on a set posting schedule.  Some of my favorites:
Bakingdom
Color me katie
Etsy Trashion Blog
Unclutterer

Cooking up some new ideas - I may be moving away from candy wrappers in 2011, this is a big change for Candy Calamity that I've been thinking about a lot, things should be really interesting

Signing up for shows - I've been planning out the 2011 spring/summer season, there are some great shows coming up, I'll be updating my official calendar soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment