The newest additions to my shop:

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My one year Etsyversary



Bring out the champagne, Candy Calamity has been on the web for 1 year!

On April 1st, 2008 I tentatively listed the very first item to www.candycalamity.etsy.com a starburst bracelet. Little did I know how far this first year would take me. I never dreamed that in the next year I'd make 352 items (yes, I just counted), or that I'd meet so many amazing crafters and friends through my two street teams Showme Etsy and the Trashion Team. And I certainly did not think I'd be setting up my own booth at local craft shows, and yet there I was at Crazy Autumn last October, Greener Gifts in November, Hope Lutheran School in December and Green with Indie just a few weeks ago.

I think the best part in looking back over the past year and seeing how my silly half baked idea became a silly, awesome, fulfilling reality is knowing all the things I plan to do and learn and try in the next year and that by April 1st 2010 I'll surprise myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment