The newest additions to my shop:

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Candy Corn Recipe #2

One of my side projects: eating candy corn - normally I just devour it straight up this time of year, but 2009 will be different. I'm venturing out into the mostly uncharted territory of candy corn recipes.

(If you were wondering recipe number one is mix candy corn with salted peanuts and eat like crazy)

Recipe #2 (working title: Sweet monkey love)

Chop up 1 banana, place on plate
cover with whipped cream or cool whip (I used reddiwip in my recipe)
Sprinkle liberally with candy corn.

This was a super yummy snack - I would definitely consider it a step up from plain candy corn.

Clearly I need help in the naming department, any suggestions left in the comments would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment