The newest additions to my shop:

Friday, July 23, 2010

New earrings now available

My most recent generation of pasticcio resin earrings has been with me at the Green with Indie Craft Show and the Every Artist Market, but now they've finally finished their photo shoot and are ready to be listed up on Etsy.  Expect to see 2 - 3 pairs up per day for the next week.



What's really awesome about this group is all the different materials that found their way into my resin beads, along with the usual wrapping paper, tissue paper, and scrap book scraps; I used old sheet music, a plastic party table cloth, a wrapper from a Wonka Scrumdiddlyumptious bar (if you haven't tried this yet - you should it's amazing) and a few other candiy wrappers as well.

I love the intense jewel tones of the wrappers and paper come together with the embroidery floss and swarovski bicones in each of these earrings - they are some of my best yet!

1 comment: