The newest additions to my shop:

Monday, April 26, 2010

Earth Day Recap

Yesterday was my first time trying out being a vendor at Earth Day St. Louis since starting Candy Calamity.  I love Earth Day and the festival in Forest Park is one of my favorite free events in St. Louis, it's awesome in a way that's really hard to describe.  Here's a quick recap.

Lowlights:
  • the wind
  • the rain
  • getting there at 7:30 (waaay too early for this procrastinator)
Mostly I would say yucky weather this year was the only drawback for me (Dear Earth, it's easier to love you when it is warm and sunny)

Highlights:

  • all the people who came to hang out at earth day and stopped by my booth despite the bad weather, you rock!
  • getting to meet some new friends in the eco-artists village
  • the all species parade led by Joia world percussion!  I love the earth day parade with no set route and no set participants - and this year a piece of the parade wound its way through my booth - so exciting
and finally the highest high of all:


I got to meet Captain Planet!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment