The newest additions to my shop:

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trick or Treat

So, my favorite Spooktacular Holiday is coming up!

An entire night devoted to silly costumes and eating candy?  Sign me up!

It seems like a good time to ask for wrapper donations.  I can't do what I do without all of you kind folks who save up wrappers for me (I can only eat so much by myself).  I can't use foil wrappers or anything with chocolate or caramel or something stuck to it, but other then that I will happily accept any and all types of candy wrappers.  If you also manage to save the outside bag that the little fun size pieces come in, that would be awesome!  Those are really great to work with.


Thank you in advance if you think of me and collect up some wrappers.  I have a special candy themed holiday background I'll be sharing here on the blog this weekend, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment